FOR YOUR CHILDREN
& THE SMOOTH RUNNING OF LESSONS
For the proper functioning of the ESF and for a successful trip, please comply with the following rules:
ENSURE YOUR CHILD IS PROPERLY EQUIPPED FOR SKI LESSONS
- The equipment is not supplied by ESF
- Children must come fully equipped to lessons: skis, boots, jackets or salopettes, gloves, helmet and poles (for those who have acquired their 1st-star medal)
- A helmet is highly recommended for all lessons.
- Remember providing your child with a small snack.
- Students are not insured by ESF
- To avoid any complications and financial problems of an accident, we recommend purchasing the Carré Neige Insurance.
THE SUCCESS OF THE LESSONS DEPENDS ON THE INSTRUCTOR BUT ALSO ON YOU!
- Arrive early at your meeting point indicated on your lesson card and be equipped with a ski pass if required.
- Please bring your lesson card with you to all lessons, even private ones.
- Participation requires a certain amount of autonomy & independence from students and a willingness to give it a go. You are in safe hands!
- Students must take full responsibility for their own security.
- Lessons and schedules can be modified during the season by the ESF management.
- The ESF does not accept any liability for any property or personal accidents that may occur.
- Weather conditions, mechanical lift failures or anything out of the ESF's control cannot be attributed to the instructors.
- No refund will be made for time changes or cancellation of lessons for reasons beyond our control (read our terms and conditions).
Horaires et Tarifs