For your children
& the smooth running of lessons
For the smooth and successful operation of ESF and lessons, we please ask you to adhere to the following:
Please ensure your child is properly equipped for ski lessons
- The equipment is not supplied by ESF
- Children must come fully equipped to lessons (skis, boots, jackets / salopettes, gloves, helmet and poles for those who have acquired their 1 st star medal)
- A helmet is highly recommended for all lessons.
- Consider providing your child with a small snack.
- All students are not insured by ESF
- To avoid any complications and potential financial problems of an accident, we recommend you purchase the Carré Neige Insurance.
The success of the lessons of course depends on the instructor but also on you!
- Arrive early and in good time at your meeting point as on your lesson card and be equipped with a ski pass if required.
- Please bring your lesson card with you to all lessons even private lessons.
- Participation requires a certain amount of autonomy & independence from students and a willingness to give it a go.You are in safe hands!
- Students must take full responsibility for their own security and for that of their possessions.
- Lessons and schedules can be modified during the season by the ESF management.
- The ESF does not accept any liability for any property or personal accidents that may occur.
- Weather conditions, mechanical lift failures or anything out of ESF@s control cannot be attributed to ESF or the instructors.
- No refund will be made for time or changes / cancellation of lessons that may be reduced for reasons beyond our control (view our terms and conditions).